Kelsi Mari Karim - Karim Law

Mrs. Kelsi Mari Karim

www.karimlaw.com


Karim Law
3260 North Hayden Road
Suite 210

Scottsdale, AZ 85251
USA
480-626-0641

Both through personal and professional experience I understand the the confusion, complexity and stress that comes with moving to a new country to live.���� I have both lived and traveled throughout England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, the Caribbean Islands, Mexico, Egypt and throughout the United States.��

I was admitted to practice law in 2006 and have since then worked in both the Arizona courts as well as in England for a top Legal 500 firm.�� As a prosecutor I gained valuable litigation experience, as a managing partner in private practice I have worked extensively with clients to achieve the best results on their case and as a volunteer in various community programs I have been fortunate to share my knowledge to help others in need.